we have just released SuperTuxKart 0.7.2:
* Added in-game addon manager
* Fixed major memory leaks
* New Snow Peak track by Samuncle
* Improved star track UFO by Rudy
* New Beastie kart.
* Show when you get a highscore
* Improve gamepad configuration under Windows (add ability to tell gamepads apart)
* Various other tweaks done and glitches fixed
The files can be downloaded from our download page.
We hope you will enjoy this release! Feedback as always is welcome (best in our forum).
July 15, 2011
July 7, 2011
Hi all, we have just release a second release candidate for 0.7.2. Compared to the first release candidate the following issues have been fixed or been improved:
* New beastie kart * Crash on linux when using the addon manager. * Fixed crash when stk couldn't save downloaded addons. * Potential crash when removing addons. * Properly detect system language on Windows. * Incorrect rescue (e.g. on city track) * End of race music was fixed. * Updated translations, minor improvements to some models You may found packages at http://sourceforge.net/projects/supertuxkart/files/SuperTuxKart/0.7.2/ Please test and provide feedback!
PS: For people still on 0.7.1, here the important changes in 0.7.2 again: * Added in-game addon manager ( see http://stkaddons.net/ ) * Fixed major memory leaks (STK will no longer saturate your memory after half a dozen races) * New Snow Peak track by Samuncle * Improved star track UFO by Rudy * Show when you get a highscore * Improve gamepad configuration under Windows (add ability to tell gamepads apart) * Various other tweaks done and glitches fixed
Posted by Auria at 2:13 AM